Restoration of Civil Rights
There is a solution to this problem. Convicted felons in Florida may regain their civil rights. You are eligible for restoration of your civil rights in Jacksonville Florida or the surrounding counties if:
- Your sentence is complete (you cannot be in custody).
- You are not under supervision (you cannot be on probation).
- You paid all restitution and costs associated with your felony case.
- You submitted your Restoration of Civil Rights Application and it was approved.
- You have no pending charges or detainers.
- The Clemency board approves your request. A hearing may or may not be required before the Florida Clemency Board makes a decision.
- If you are approved, you will be issued a restoration of rights certificate.
You can also restore your gun rights in Florida.
If you would like to restore your civil rights in Jacksonville, Florida or the surrounding areas, contact a Jacksonville Florida Restoration of Rights Attorney. A Jacksonville Florida Restoration of Rights Lawyer will work hard to get your civil rights restored.