Jacksonville Estate Planning Lawyer:
Jacksonville Asset Protection Attorney David M. Goldman founded the Law Office of David M. Goldman to help the people of Florida, including Jacksonville, Orange Park and Ponte Verde Beach, protect their hard-earned assets from a wide range of threats. We enjoy explaining the unique aspects of Florida Asset Protection, Jacksonville Foreclosure Defense, Jacksonville Estate Planning, Jacksonville Probate, and Florida Business Formations, and closely related practices to our valued clients in clear, easy to understand language. Then, we use our knowledge of Florida Asset Protection Law to find the ideal solutions to our clients’ needs.
When a family member has passed away, it is often necessary to Probate his or her assets for them to properly transfer to the beneficiaries. We offer multiple types of probate administration including Full or Formal Administration and Summary Administration. A summary administration is available in Florida when the decedent died more than two years ago or the total amount of assets subject to a Florida Probate are less than $75,000.
The best time to find out about your options is now, Call a Jacksonville lawyer today.
We also deal with some of life’s less fortunate situations, including Jacksonville Divorce, Child Custody, Jacksonville Criminal Law and Jacksonville Bankruptcy. Our Jacksonville Lawyers are always concerned with the protection of our clients’ assets, including their personal freedoms.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can help you in all areas of Florida Asset Protection. Or, please contact one of our Jacksonville Foreclosure Lawyers, Jacksonville Estate Planning Lawyers or Florida Probate Lawyers to discuss your situation in person.
- Revocable Trusts and Asset Protection Many times we get questions from clients asking if their revocable trust provides asset protection from creditors. The answer to this is the typical
- Must / Should I carry a Copy of my ATF forms with the Firearm? This is another one of those issues where the answer is not can you do but what should you do. Technically, you do not have to have a copy of your
- 13 Year Old Charged as Adult in Shooting Death of Homeless Jacksonville Man In June, Thomas Trent was found dead in a shopping center parking lot on Jacksonville's westside. The 54 year homeless man had died from a gunshot
- Jacksonville, Florida among the top ten cities in the Nation in Foreclosure Filings in January 2013 Florida remains the foreclosure capital of the United States, and outside of South Florida, the Jacksonville Florida metro area is leading the pack.
- THE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OF DIVORCE: INSTEAD OF RESOLVING TO SHED POUNDS, MANY COUPLES OPTING TO SHED THEIR SPOUSE There are numerous reasons that spouses cite when filing for divorce. These reasons vary greatly. However no matter what the reason, in recent years
- Can you sell property before you file your bankruptcy? A debtor who sells or transfers property shortly before filing bankruptcy could be putting his or her bankruptcy and property at risk. Depending on