Jacksonville Estate Planning Lawyer:
Jacksonville Asset Protection Attorney David M. Goldman founded the Apple Law Firm to help the people of Florida, including Jacksonville, Orange Park and Ponte Verde Beach, protect their hard-earned assets from a wide range of threats. We enjoy explaining the unique aspects of Florida Asset Protection, Jacksonville Foreclosure Defense, Jacksonville Estate Planning, Jacksonville Probate, and Florida Business Formations, and closely related practices to our valued clients in clear, easy to understand language. Then, we use our knowledge of Florida Asset Protection Law to find the ideal solutions to our clients’ needs.
When a family member has passed away, it is often necessary to Probate his or her assets for them to properly transfer to the beneficiaries. We offer multiple types of probate administration including Full or Formal Administration and Summary Administration. A summary administration is available in Florida when the decedent died more than two years ago or the total amount of assets subject to a Florida Probate are less than $75,000.
We also deal with some of life’s less fortunate situations, including Jacksonville Divorce, Child Custody, Jacksonville Criminal Law and Jacksonville Bankruptcy. Our Jacksonville Lawyers are always concerned with the protection of our clients’ assets, including their personal freedoms.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can help you in all areas of Florida Asset Protection. Or, please contact one of our Jacksonville Foreclosure Lawyers, Jacksonville Estate Planning Lawyers or Florida Probate Lawyers to discuss your situation in person.
- Improper gift to a lawyer in a will or other estate instrument void New Florida Statutes §732.806, which is effective October 1, 2013, makes an improper gift to a lawyer in a will or other estate instrument void.
- Final action on 41P not expected until 6/2014 While ATF could change what is published, they have updated their Unified Agenda Statement for 41P to show that Final Action is not expected until
- Stand Your Ground Law Still Intact despite a vote to Repeal This week the Florida the Florida House of Representatives Criminal Justice Subcommittee heard testimony and argument on a bill that wanted to repeal
- Jacksonville, Florida among the top ten cities in the Nation in Foreclosure Filings in January 2013 Florida remains the foreclosure capital of the United States, and outside of South Florida, the Jacksonville Florida metro area is leading the pack.
- Why Do Good People Cheat? Dan Marino, probably the greatest quarterback the NFL ever produced, and champion of autism awareness, cheated on his wife of 28 years and fathered a