Jacksonville Estate Planning Lawyer:
Jacksonville Asset Protection Attorney David M. Goldman founded the Law Office of David M. Goldman to help the people of Florida, including Jacksonville, Orange Park and Ponte Verde Beach, protect their hard-earned assets from a wide range of threats. We enjoy explaining the unique aspects of Florida Asset Protection, Jacksonville Foreclosure Defense, Jacksonville Estate Planning, Jacksonville Probate, and Florida Business Formations, and closely related practices to our valued clients in clear, easy to understand language. Then, we use our knowledge of Florida Asset Protection Law to find the ideal solutions to our clients’ needs.
When a family member has passed away, it is often necessary to Probate his or her assets for them to properly transfer to the beneficiaries. We offer multiple types of probate administration including Full or Formal Administration and Summary Administration. A summary administration is available in Florida when the decedent died more than two years ago or the total amount of assets subject to a Florida Probate are less than $75,000.
We also deal with some of life’s less fortunate situations, including Jacksonville Divorce, Child Custody, Jacksonville Criminal Law and Jacksonville Bankruptcy. Our Jacksonville Lawyers are always concerned with the protection of our clients’ assets, including their personal freedoms.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can help you in all areas of Florida Asset Protection. Or, please contact one of our Jacksonville Foreclosure Lawyers, Jacksonville Estate Planning Lawyers or Florida Probate Lawyers to discuss your situation in person.
- Banker Suicides indicate Stress of the Profession. If your family works in a high stress profession is a good idea to make sure you and your family keep their estate plans up to date. The unexpected
- What to do if your ATF eForm is rejected. One of the benefits in using a Gun Trust is that you are able to submit electronic applications with the new ATF website. This is possible because a
- Appellate Court Protects Florida Gun Owners From Prying Doctors and Gun Control Lobbyist How often does the answer to the question, "Do you own a firearm?" make a difference when you visit your doctor because of a sore throat? I'm
- Jacksonville, Florida among the top ten cities in the Nation in Foreclosure Filings in January 2013 Florida remains the foreclosure capital of the United States, and outside of South Florida, the Jacksonville Florida metro area is leading the pack.
- THE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OF DIVORCE: INSTEAD OF RESOLVING TO SHED POUNDS, MANY COUPLES OPTING TO SHED THEIR SPOUSE There are numerous reasons that spouses cite when filing for divorce. These reasons vary greatly. However no matter what the reason, in recent years
- Bankruptcy Law: What is the difference between a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy? Bankruptcy laws help U.S. Citizens who can no longer pay their creditors pay their debts by liquidating their assets or creating a repayment plan.