Jacksonville Estate Planning Lawyer:
Jacksonville Asset Protection Attorney David M. Goldman founded the Law Office of David M. Goldman to help the people of Florida, including Jacksonville, Orange Park and Ponte Verde Beach, protect their hard-earned assets from a wide range of threats. We enjoy explaining the unique aspects of Florida Asset Protection, Jacksonville Foreclosure Defense, Jacksonville Estate Planning, Jacksonville Probate, and Florida Business Formations, and closely related practices to our valued clients in clear, easy to understand language. Then, we use our knowledge of Florida Asset Protection Law to find the ideal solutions to our clients’ needs.
When a family member has passed away, it is often necessary to Probate his or her assets for them to properly transfer to the beneficiaries. We offer multiple types of probate administration including Full or Formal Administration and Summary Administration. A summary administration is available in Florida when the decedent died more than two years ago or the total amount of assets subject to a Florida Probate are less than $75,000.
The best time to find out about your options is now, Call a Jacksonville lawyer today.
We also deal with some of life’s less fortunate situations, including Jacksonville Divorce, Child Custody, Jacksonville Criminal Law and Jacksonville Bankruptcy. Our Jacksonville Lawyers are always concerned with the protection of our clients’ assets, including their personal freedoms.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can help you in all areas of Florida Asset Protection. Or, please contact one of our Jacksonville Foreclosure Lawyers, Jacksonville Estate Planning Lawyers or Florida Probate Lawyers to discuss your situation in person.
- Estate Planning: Dealing with your digital death instead of before Portland company WebCease is making waves in the probate and estate-planning community by helping attorneys and grieving families locate the
- ATF form 5 and Form 9 returning in September 2014 ATF is pleased to announce the return of the following eForms to active service: ATF Form 5 on 8/27/2014, ATF Form 9 on 9/2/2014, and ATF Form 5300.11
- Million Dollar Marijuana Operation Discovered in Countryside Home A Tennessee power company's investigation into a neighborhood's power shortage issues led to a large drug bust in the Tennessee countryside. Beneath
- Jacksonville, Florida among the top ten cities in the Nation in Foreclosure Filings in January 2013 Florida remains the foreclosure capital of the United States, and outside of South Florida, the Jacksonville Florida metro area is leading the pack.
- THE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OF DIVORCE: INSTEAD OF RESOLVING TO SHED POUNDS, MANY COUPLES OPTING TO SHED THEIR SPOUSE There are numerous reasons that spouses cite when filing for divorce. These reasons vary greatly. However no matter what the reason, in recent years
- Bankruptcy Law: What is the difference between a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy? Bankruptcy laws help U.S. Citizens who can no longer pay their creditors pay their debts by liquidating their assets or creating a repayment plan.