Permitted FDCPA Communications
- the debtor;
- the debtor's spouse
- the debtor's attorney on the debt matter
- the parent or legal guardian of a minor debtor
- the debtor's personal representative
- a consumer/credit reporting agency
- the owner or collection agency's attorney
- anyone else the court or the debtor allows the debt collector to contact
- other third parties in certain limited situations.
If you need to stop a debt collection, contact a Florida Debt Collection Lawyer at our firm to discuss your options.