Holli T. Dean, Esq.Attorney
J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2002
- St. Petersburg, Florida
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
- Graduated in 2002
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, 2002
- President, Stetson Law Young Republicans
- Admitted to Florida Bar September 2002, Bar Number 0591017
B.A., Brenau University, 1998
- Gainesville, Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts, Major: Mass Media, Minor: History & Political Science
- Graduated in 1998
- Brenau Trustee Scholar
- Whitehead Scholar
- Merit Honor Student
- Alpha Lambda Delta Freshman Honor Society Member
- Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority, Vice President of Scholarship
- The Alchemist Newspaper, Business Manager and Reporter
Florida Bar License Membership No. 0591017
Member Since: 2002
To represent clients in a professional and courteous manner and to work tirelessly for the best possible outcome.
In recognition of efforts to strengthen relationships, foster community spirit, and support team members in Florida’s child welfare system.
— Excellence in Partnership Award given to Holli Dean in 2015.
Ms. Dean was born and raised in Georgia, and later attended law school in Florida. Ms. Dean comes from a family with strong ties to the military, in particular the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Coast Guard and is a self-described "Army Brat." Ms. Dean has volunteered for causes to include cancer research, domestic violence, child abuse, and homelessness. Ms. Dean is the proud mother of a young son and enjoys activities with him when not advocating and working for her clients.
- Florida Children's Legal Services, Senior Attorney, Jacksonville & St. Augustine, Florida, December 2012 to December 2016.
- Office of Criminal Conflict & Civil Regional Counsel, Assistant Civil Regional Counsel, Pensacola & Milton, Florida, June 2008 to May 2010.
- Florida Guardian ad Litem Program, Program Attorney, Fourteenth Circuit, Marianna, Florida, April 2007 to May 2008.
- Department of Children and Families, Assistant District Legal Counsel, Pensacola & Milton, Florida, November 2002 to March 2007.
- Sixth Judicial Circuit, Judicial Intern, Pinellas County, Clearwater, Florida, 2002.