Free Florida Probate Handbook
Every Beneficiary of a Florida Estate
Every Personal Representative or Executor of a Floria Probate
Needs This FREE Florida Probate Handbook!
If you are involved in a Florida probate or will receive a distribution from someone who died or owned real estate in Florida, you NEED THIS BOOK. This valuable FREE HANDBOOK includes important information on duties and responsibilities that are involved in Florida Estate Administration and Probate.
In the handbook, you will:
- Learn about four types of Florida Probate.
- Learn about what is involved in opening a Florida Probate.
- Learn about the responsibilities of being a Personal Representative or administering a Florida Probate.
- Learn why a lawyer is required in most Florida Probates.
- Learn the steps involved in a Florida Probate.
GET YOUR COMPLIMENTARY COPY TODAY
Have you found yourself asking any of these questions?
- What type of Florida Probate do I need?
- Am I responsible for the bills of the Estate?
- Can I object to claims of creditors?
- Do I need an attorney to help me?
- How can I get a copy of a Florida Will?
- What are the penalties for not filing the Will within 10 days of death?
- If there was a trust, what happens to it, whom must I notify, and what needs to be filed with the court?
If so, you need to receive your FREE copy of the Florida Probate Handbook.
If you are a beneficiary or an Florida Estate or someone who owned property in Florida, you are eligible to receive this book for free.
TO GET YOUR BOOK TODAY, completely fill out the form below, click the “SUBMIT” button, and we will email you a link to download your Florida Probate Handbook free of charge.
If you have specific questions please include them in the comments area and a Licensed Florida Lawyer will contact you regarding your question.
Request our, "Free Florida Probate Handbook?" and discover many of the frequently asked questions about Florida Probate.