Foreign Guardianship

Law Office of David M. Goldman PLLC represents individuals and families in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas in Florida Guardianship proceedings and litigation. Our Florida Guardianship Attorneys and Florida Guardianship Lawyers work with Families involved with Florida Guardianships.

A Florida Guardianship Lawyer can assist you if you are a Foreign Guardian of the property of a nonresident ward, duly appointed by a court of another state or country, who desires to manage any part or all of the property of the ward which is located in Florida.  As a foreign guardian you are required, among other things, to designate a resident agent as required by the Florida Probate Rules.

If you think a guardianship may be appropriate or are involved in guardianship proceedings and would like representation to help you understand and deal with this complicated process, CONTACT our Florida Guardianship Lawyers by email or call us at 904-685-1200 to discuss your situation today.